Whataburgersurvey.com - Free Coupon from Whataburger Restaurant Survey

www.whataburgersurvey.com - Free Coupon Whataburger. Do you like hum! a good hamburger! Who doesn't! I love it! Like the french comic hero from Goscinny, I fell into the Magic Potion when I was a little countryside boy. And never could live without it! Drat! I love those juicy hamburger! The first time I fell into my "péché mignon" (French-weakness) was at a WhataBurger Restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas in the sixties with Grand Pa. Indeed those WhataBurger restaurants have always been my favorite place speaking of juicy good hamburger.
How about a free hamburger! Lets talk now about coupons! The specialize hamburger fast food restaurant is sponsoring an interesting marketing promotion where you get a free coupon just by filling a short online questionnaire. How to get your coupon ? Easy! if you're been to a Whataburger fast food restaurant recently, you can visit now their website at http www.whataburgersurvey.com and follow the online instructions to complete the restaurant survey.

Related:
Website:
https://www.whataburgersurvey.com/Projects/WHT_CSI/Index.aspx

No comments: